Translate

2011/11/08

LE TOUR DE AWAJI ISLAND 2011


To be frank, I do not remember what the opportunity that planned "LE TOUR DE AWAJI ISLAND 2011" was clearly. I plan it as having thought very naturally so that it is led to something and suggest it and carry it out and just reach it today.。One week passed since a meeting, but is somewhat with the mysterious feeling that a feeling is not yet settled down to. It is a feeling so as it drags a bicycle again immediately, and it aims at the island even tomorrow, and to want to appear on the trip if possible. Such a feeling continues after a meeting all the time. There is not the fatigue. On the contrary, next understands what a body demands from next.。。It is so. I occupied taste.。In I become pure white, and continuing advancing towards one purpose earnestly innocently together by bicycle.


With "that sense that roared with laughter so as to be able to twist a stomach in childhood" that he says even the blog of the sunshine man who participated in this meeting. While, in fact, I chewed the good old sense that was almost it well during a run, I pedaled the bicycle. It was the experience that I was exciting at all, and was valuable that I could not readily taste now in the environment that usually lived. I was able to remind you of the subconsciousness that every thought functioned during a run, and was unexploited with release of the adrenalin. The act to continue pedaling a bicycle was an extremity of self-, facing each other and was able to notice that I said to certain Zen that it was a near sense if I said more.

I am sorry that I am somewhat delicious and cannot yet tell you by words without, in fact, this middle of a journey being digested among oneself well...



A sunshine man spells the report of the trip with blog in a splendid viewpoint. The trip wanting to know the state more a lot please look at the blog of the sunshine man!



It "was somewhat pleasure of the sense of accomplishment to accomplish with a friend" last that I was able to feel it through this trip most though there was not a unity. It was able to get a than expected bigger impression. I think LE TOUR DE AWAJI ISLAND to be can continue holding three times and a meeting twice from now on. Thank you to all of you, Honma who had you support him. It is thanks heartily. And sunshine man who I participated in a meeting this time, and cooperated entirely again, PATSUN!! which participated for the first time It is thanks heartily. It was really best two days!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿