Translate

2012/02/13

COGCOGCOG



I continue pedaling it. I understand that a bicycle gradually synchronizes with a body. From the tip of a foot to a whole body. I feel the earth to be. I feel wind. When I live, I realize it. The special time when nobody can disturb. It is simple and is beautiful. The destination is good anywhere. I continue turning a pedal. The flowing scenery totally flows like a revolving lantern. It is sometimes sometimes COG by bicycle at full speed gently. With a whole body, I want to feel it with every effort. Even an unpleasant thing does not vanish when I continue turning a pedal. When a bicycle synchronized with a body, and a point of the consciousness was concentrated in one point more. Something is greatly human and feels like having seemed to be able to grow up. It is something which I cannot express by the words. It is the certain touch. Thank you. I only thank you. By the way, where shall the next go to? OK, let's begin all. A super ride.


POTO : PATSUN

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿