Translate

2012/01/21

Good bye My bicycle

This was long acquaintance if I thought. MTB of Panasonic which I purchased for 9,500 yen in the used rickshamans who treated only the face of the new world of Osaka, a recycling motorcycle right by Tsutenkaku. It is the one which gradation falls in love at first sight with a very beautiful frame and purchased immediately of the purple. I get on for around five years and think that it is this fellow that pedaled in the bicycle which probably I have most because it is the motorcycle which I used at the time of commuting mainly. It was the guy who was tough only for MTB.

And this bicycle was the bicycle which I used when a sunshine man of my friend did many super rides. When he sat astride this bicycle and went to Naeba, Niigata skiing area, FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL which went from Osaka, totally one's, thinking with a thing was impressive for joy.


However, time when you must say good-bye to this bicycle which came through many trials came. It was incomprehensible with the photograph, but was down in many places so that it was approximately impossible to restore. It was a result by lack of maintenance. I had person who has a bicycle shop examine it over and over again, but say all same thing. When "this is very serious." A round sum suffering to considerably restore it about severe condition by the opinion of experts. I thought about what you would do to this bicycle for a long term, but, as for the answer to finally appear, what the status quo does is considerably severe in the present environment. And I decided I made up my mind, and to dispose. However, I decided to do photography society and the dismantling show of the bicycle while I dismantled it by as possible their hands to merely dispose because it was dull, and chewing the existence of this bicycle well. With the will of the sole compensation. .



It was best one which pleased us really for a long time. It was right the bicycle appropriate for the title of "the super ride". I would have person who has a bicycle shop finally leave it in this state (the further dismantling was impossible) and calmed down finally.


Sunshine man and I who do the last goodbye. In addition, you have somebody restore it sometime and pray for a day I cut wind breezily, and to run through some town coming heartily. Thank you very much. To all cyclists love. Peace.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿